Naked heels Forum Index Naked heels
The way they do it in the jungle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  {Photo Gallery}Main Gallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{Asil Forum} {Vietnamese forum}

THAILAND .. THE LAND OF FIGHTING COCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * ASIAN GAMEFOWL SOCIETY - MAIN FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jalwin
Chick

Battles: 458

BattlePosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: THAILAND .. THE LAND OF FIGHTING COCK Reply with quote

i need more information on the fighting cock breeders that live in thailand. if anyone knows where can i get the world class fighting cock from thailand especially in the southern part of thailand , please do give me more information on that. and just in case you also know about the cock fights that are held in thailand in the legal cock fighting stadium , please do let me know because im intrested to go there and watch for myself the champions in action. please do let the whole world know anything that you know about thailand and their cock fights
Willem
Vicious Fowl

Battles: 3001

BattlePosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Thai website Reply with quote

What you ask is what you get mate. Try this Thai website http://www.gaichon.com/

or http://www.freewebs.com/suankwan/home.htm

Regards Willem (aka Dr Google Twisted Evil )

Visit my photo gallery!
HKX
Battle Fowl

Battles: 1345

BattlePosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.kaichon-kck.com/photogallery.php

this site will give you a glimpse of a few of the higher level cockfighters in Thailand. the site is in thai language so it might be difficult to navigate. look at the status bar at the bottom of your browser to see where each link leads to.
jalwin
Chick

Battles: 458

BattlePosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing .. i believe sharing is caring... thanks for all the care shown... really appreciate it... hopefully more information will be given here anytime soon... thanks
siamesegamefowl
Chick

Battles: 72

BattlePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
Siamese Game Fowl or Thai fighting cock should have been more recognized than what it is today if we Thai could read and write English. If you know about Thai history we Thai never governed by any foreigner but all of our neighbor countries were by either English or France.
So... we are not so keen of English and French language.
I am Thai but once studied in the U.S. and this helps me about my English.
I will try to come in more to this web if at least be able to help friends to know and find what they need about my belove Siamese Game fowl.
h_cock
Chick

Battles: 433

BattlePosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HKX"]http://www.kaichon-kck.com/photogallery.php

this site will give you a glimpse of a few of the higher level cockfighters in Thailand. the site is in thai language so it might be difficult to navigate. look at the status bar at the bottom of your browser to see where each link leads to.[/quote]
is there anyway we can get that site in english? can't read thai.
golden_asil
Chick

Battles: 377

BattlePosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to search in google translate it will help. drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink thai to english
kittichu
Chick

Battles: 10

BattlePosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends

My name is Kitti Chulasamaya and using name here as kittichu and owner of KCB (KCBloodstock) . BTW I would like to present all of my breed and our main roosters and their productions. Following ths link :

http://www.kcbloodstock.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539008119

although it is now in Thai but shortly gonna be in both language, for the clips you can serch in youtube with the keysword : kcbloodstock .

My own breed started with one rooster , he is a cross breed between Saigon(481) + Burma . His name is E-Tum. He won 5 flights and now he got 5 yrs old. BTW his progeny had won so several flights and some of their compettitors was die during compettions or when they returned home.

Normally our gamefowl weight : 2.9-3.8 kgs
Colour : grey, red, and all black (rooster look like hen)
Scales : we called KAM LAI

Thx you for all warm welcome from all of you.

Kitti Chu
+66858110101
kittichulasamaya@yahoo.com
kittichu
Chick

Battles: 10

BattlePosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ths link in english

http://www.kcbloodstock.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539011233

kittichu
+66858110101
gaichon.com
Chick

Battles: 1

BattlePosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can post it on my website http://www.gaichon.com/forum/
I can help you to translate it into thai.
Rizeli ─░shak
Divine Fowl

Battles: 6115

BattlePosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank friends
chumphon
Chick

Battles: 1

BattlePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone i'm new here. i am a southern thai cockfighting breeder. i'd like to post some of my pics. but i don't know how. can anyone give me some help.
siamesegamefowl
Chick

BattlePosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Thailand now you can hardly find a pure Thai breed as most of the birds are crossed with all others Asian game fowl. There for we lost our identity by doing this.
Also many try to breed Thai game smaller and smaller in size to be able to fight with the Burmese game, which is very wrong.
roostermandave
Lethal Fowl

Battles: 5197

BattlePosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if I could only speak thai,anyways love the sites....hope they are all still up and going...
robin_crdnl
Chick

Battles: 102

BattlePosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the people of Thailand especially the cockers and gamefowl breeders, you have to preserve the purity of your famous gamefowls specifically the Pradu Hang Dam and the Leoung Hang Khao line because these birds have gained their international identity. These breeds are so unique that they have their own peculiar characteristics the "broom stick" quill or tail feathers that cannot be found in other breed. In the Philippines, I have not seen these birds, like the one displayed in your avatar, in the pits. I wish to have them if I will visit Thailand. Siamesegamefowl the burden to preserve them lies in your hands.
siamesegamefowl
Chick

BattlePosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Robin, that is what our group of friends trying very hard to preserve The Thai breed or what we call Siamese Game.

People in Thailand now do not care much about the identity of the breed and want to mix them with the Burmese , Shamo or even Vietnamese Ganoi.

Without the protection finally this elegant breed will soon be distinctive.

Other than Pradu and Lueng Hang Kao that you mentioned there are many more pure breed about 10 of another very beautiful breed.

For instance I am devoted myself to Kiew Hang Dum which is the green Siamese game that almost disappear at one time. The bird is extremely beautiful and had proved in the past for exceptional good fighting. The beak ,eyes ,leg, spur and nail are all black one of my favorite.

I thank you for support and understanding that we the Thai or Siamese should really take good care of our game by keeping them as pure as possible. For one day we could export this birds to the world and let them know that of 700 years that our ancestor had painstakingly breed our game to reach it's perfection.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * ASIAN GAMEFOWL SOCIETY - MAIN FORUM All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: