Naked heels Forum Index Naked heels
The way they do it in the jungle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  {Photo Gallery}Main Gallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{Asil Forum} {Vietnamese forum}

pakistani Asil Vs Other Game Breeds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awais
Vicious Fowl

Battles: 3442

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B18c5 wrote:
awais has too much honor n respect for his bird as much as i got for my ninja... but any bird will run!

when we work hard on breeding and love our birds,we should honour and respect them also. if any of my bird run or shout in the game, i swear i ll finish the whole breed immediately. i accept my defeat only on two conditions ,first if they die immediately and second if they become completely blind. otherwise no way. the best thing of my breeds on which i focus always is that they never loose heart in fight and compete till death with courage. The people who know me in real, they always trust my birds till their death. if my bird is standing alive then everybody ll be sure about his win.
but i do believe in running and shouting of aseels, ihave seen this thing alot of times and my bird has made other aseels to run and shout.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
waseem
Vicious Fowl

Battles: 3640

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awais wrote:
i request other people to comment on this issue pls.......

Awais, we have been commenting a lot. u see its a long thread. Bro, if you want my honest opinion, there is a lot of contradiction in your statements and that is only because of your overwhelming attachments to your asils. This is spmething we all share, pride in Asil. BUT you accept that Mar say jin bhoot bhi bhag jatay hen (even devil will run when punished). So you agree that asil can run..but only those you have can not run. And when you accept asil run you again refuse to accept that asil will run in bad condition without realizing that what breed the rooster was that put him in such bad condition. I wrote here somewhere that to make an asil run you need to break him first and this breaking point does not come from one side alone, which we mostly consider..punches or cuts received from opponent. In asil this point is at very far extreme, that's why in past asil used to fight many days consecutively to reach the decision but in modren game style you do not to select for long fights where you rooster will take the opponent to breaking point to make him run. rather you select smart n fast, hard kicking roosters who prefer to permanently damage their opponent rather than punishing, breaking and making the opponent run.

In short i think if best asil pit against best of other game breeds (trained in the same manner and in best of health) results can't be predicted. In tap box, asil would hardly be a runner in the hands foreign game cocks but might loose due to saver damage (head swollen to size of purple tennis ball, loosing eyes or extreme physical exhaustion in controlling a style bird with fast footwork) on the other hand it can make knock outs or making other birds run if they let him a few beak holds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
B18c5
Divine Fowl

Battles: 7404

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awais wrote:
B18c5 wrote:
awais has too much honor n respect for his bird as much as i got for my ninja... but any bird will run!

when we work hard on breeding and love our birds,we should honour and respect them also. if any of my bird run or shout in the game, i swear i ll finish the whole breed immediately. i accept my defeat only on two conditions ,first if they die immediately and second if they become completely blind. otherwise no way. the best thing of my breeds on which i focus always is that they never loose heart in fight and compete till death with courage. The people who know me in real, they always trust my birds till their death. if my bird is standing alive then everybody ll be sure about his win.
but i do believe in running and shouting of aseels, ihave seen this thing alot of times and my bird has made other aseels to run and shout.

you sound like a big dog status, in our way of saying it is a well known guy... i have to agree with you on souping the losing strings i do that too... but can you show us some videos of you actually pitting? or you just representing other folks bird who are in your crew?
awais
Vicious Fowl

BattlePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B18c5 wrote:
awais wrote:
B18c5 wrote:

you sound like a big dog status, in our way of saying it is a well known guy... i have to agree with you on souping the losing strings i do that too... but can you show us some videos of you actually pitting? or you just representing other folks bird who are in your crew?

ahan nice saying and judgement friend. thanks for that.
i ll upload some videos and paste their links here at the ealiest.
i dont have any crew, we r only 2 persons. we fight our own birds.
B18c5
Divine Fowl

BattlePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awais wrote:
B18c5 wrote:
awais wrote:
B18c5 wrote:

ahan nice saying and judgement friend. thanks for that.
i ll upload some videos and paste their links here at the ealiest.
i dont have any crew, we r only 2 persons. we fight our own birds.

i can't wait to see and so excited to view!
awais
Vicious Fowl

BattlePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waseem wrote:
awais wrote:
i request other people to comment on this issue pls.......

Awais, we have been commenting a lot. u see its a long thread. Bro, if you want my honest opinion, there is a lot of contradiction in your statements and that is only because of your overwhelming attachments to your asils. This is spmething we all share, pride in Asil. BUT you accept that Mar say jin bhoot bhi bhag jatay hen (even devil will run when punished). So you agree that asil can run..but only those you have can not run. And when you accept asil run you again refuse to accept that asil will run in bad condition without realizing that what breed the rooster was that put him in such bad condition. I wrote here somewhere that to make an asil run you need to break him first and this breaking point does not come from one side alone, which we mostly consider..punches or cuts received from opponent. In asil this point is at very far extreme, that's why in past asil used to fight many days consecutively to reach the decision but in modren game style you do not to select for long fights where you rooster will take the opponent to breaking point to make him run. rather you select smart n fast, hard kicking roosters who prefer to permanently damage their opponent rather than punishing, breaking and making the opponent run.

In short i think if best asil pit against best of other game breeds (trained in the same manner and in best of health) results can't be predicted. In tap box, asil would hardly be a runner in the hands foreign game cocks but might loose due to saver damage (head swollen to size of purple tennis ball, loosing eyes or extreme physical exhaustion in controlling a style bird with fast footwork) on the other hand it can make knock outs or making other birds run if they let him a few beak holds.

bro waseem there is no contradiction but it depends on the circumstances and conditions. murghbazi is not rata, things change with change in other things so we always need to update our knowledge and actions. we always need to apply different things on different birds.
there is no doubt in it that condition of bird matters in the pit (thats y i said in other thread tht we should judge the aseels by their looks) and also we cant predict when both are of same quality and both are prepared equally then it depends who avails the opportunity first but this is exceptional case,it doesnt happen always.
and my birds can run also. i do accept tht there would be better aseels than mine but i havent seen them and i am searching for them. i said till now my birds r going best u can judge the quality of my birds tht my 7/8/9 months stag fought at hazro,khanpur,rata,charsada,piplan upto 150,000 and they won within minutes and i dont remember that i ever got difficulty in collecting the bet rather it always increased. i always remain in search of better ones and whenever i see any one better than me ,i try to get it to have better aseels. u live in rawalpindi, if u r going to pits regularly then u would have seen my any bird fighting but u didnt know tht its mine and if not its no problem, i can make u see any time bro. in the coming season when any of my bird ll go to fight in ur area, i ll inform u and u must go there and have fun.
if i m praising my birds, i dont praise them bcoz they are mine, i praise them for their quality and i didnt get them easily, i have struggled alot for them and this is not full stop in my hobby, i m still seeking the better and working on it. And i have not posted my best birds here bcoz i dont wanna share my best birds and hens with any one. the birds which i have posted ,they r known to others but i have even better than these. i dont need any medal or appreciation from anyone. here i atleast come for just fun, there is no practical thing here.

Everbody tries to keep the best. but when we talk abot the pit then only one is considered best who wins.

and waseem if any bird wins my bird when my bird fights in his normal condition (not in best condition) i ll kiss that bird and respect his owner from the core of my heart.
B18c5
Divine Fowl

BattlePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man you guys love ur bird to much u probably never pit it once in ur life time!
waseem
Vicious Fowl

Battles: 3640

BattlePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yar awais bhai aap tu jazbati ho gai ho :D i can weight your words and recognize your standing in the game. I, myself is practically out of game for past few years due to personnel commitments. will be rejoining this year. lets see.

@B18C5, no man, ground realities here are some different, people love their roosters very much and they like them roasted as well IF they do bad in pit.
awais
Vicious Fowl

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B18c5 wrote:
man you guys love ur bird to much u probably never pit it once in ur life time!

we want to pit our birds as much as they can and we do that. love is related to their breed and keep. love doesnt mean tht we dont pit them. we love them bcoz they return us our love.
Hassan Gillani
Chick

Battles: 666

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awais very nice comments.... Bahi jan i saw good birds in pindi and Isalamabad surroundings. Do you know Nawab inam ali bahi?
awais
Vicious Fowl

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hassan Gillani wrote:
Awais very nice comments.... Bahi jan i saw good birds in pindi and Isalamabad surroundings. Do you know Nawab inam ali bahi?

yea i kow them.
panjiartomoro
Chick

Battles: 25

BattlePosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkvVX9t3f7g
philippe
Evil Fowl

Battles: 4689

BattlePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panjiartomoro wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkvVX9t3f7g

Thank you for the link!
One hen with good style and one hen with very good kicks! Which one is Thai? Which one is Brazilian?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * Gup Shup corner All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: