Naked heels Forum Index Naked heels
The way they do it in the jungle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  {Photo Gallery}Main Gallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{Asil Forum} {Vietnamese forum}

MY FAVORITES in NO special order!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pitbull
Chick

Battles: 176

BattlePosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: MY FAVORITES in NO special order!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I guess after going through those one could say I am REALLY into JAVA colours, ASEELS, SHAMOS and specially that CHITA ASEEL(WHITE SPOTTED ONE) with a huge head and very short beak. That one defines my type of rooster. Being it JAVA, WHITE, BLACK & SPANGLED!!!!!!! Very Happy
YAZTROMO

BattlePosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice selection pitbull....but i think mines better lol
check it out http://www.ganoi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18488
pitbull
Chick

BattlePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laughing Haha thanks Yaztromo! I can see you LOVE SHAMOS!!! Me too though* But for some reason I am IN LOVE with ASEELS!!! That Kulang type: BIG HEAD, VERY BONEY, JAVA COLOURED, SHORT BEAK and etc... all traits that we hate here in Brazil though laughing However, I guess thats the reason I want one soooo much. Our brazilians look a lot like Shamos and in some extense, they are Shamos. Half&half, 3/4, 1/8 and etc.... Anyhow, I have been talking to some famous brazilian breeders in order to buy some roosters and guess what they are???? SHAMOS!!!! Pure Shamos from Japan! Or sons of! Weird huh?!? The Aseel dream is just to have one. It looks POWERHOUSE* even though I already have a couple of young cocks that look very much like Aseels. One is 4 kilos(black-Java) and the other is 3.400kg(grey-Java) BEAUTIFUL this last one! Being this one the more Aseel looking. Anyways, for next year I will put y hands on some Shamo and for sure one great Kulang Aseel(heavy type). What you think? drink
YAZTROMO

BattlePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes....i very much like your selection pitbull and there are some great aseels my little hall of fame aswell lol .....but you got me right when you said i love my shamo,they are my favourite breed with taiwanese in second place......but one day i may try these great aseels,they are very impressive birds drink
pitbull
Chick

BattlePosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAZTROMO wrote:
oh yes....i very much like your selection pitbull and there are some great aseels my little hall of fame aswell lol .....but you got me right when you said i love my shamo,they are my favourite breed with taiwanese in second place......but one day i may try these great aseels,they are very impressive birds drink

I'm right with you brother! Shamos first, Aseels second, and Thais in third! However, I breed for artificial spurs so the best ones for what I breed would still be a hard choice between my Brazilians and Thais, then Shamos and last but not least Aseels. They are very game but game isn't enough to win. It can only prove that you're deadgame laughing Great trait but to win one need to hit and thais and brazilians are truly the VERY best at it. Shamos are just too big for our competition. Being the Chu-Shamos good for it but wouldn't say perfect for it. Since it's unfair by the fact that brazilians are a great mix between all those plus bankivas and etc. Working breed is a working breed! As for looks, SHAMO and ASEEL are the shit! drink
flip_flop10
Chick

Battles: 835

BattlePosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice...
tsov_vaj
Chick

Battles: 397

BattlePosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man thats alot of chicken. look nice brother
umidwar000
Chick

Battles: 2

BattlePosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nace bird
7tumuber
Chick

Battles: 2

BattlePosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roosters Indonesia more cool bro. but when it was broken jalu all will be lost
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * Fowls Ranking All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: